Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Girly Affair


I'm always looking for alternative ways to display my favourite things on my vanity. Santy must have known I was eyeing this little beauty up for when I move out and get my own place, but for the moment, instead of being used for cupcakes I am going to use it for makeup and jewellery.

       

A gorgeous pattern of baby pink and lilac with gold and floral designs, it is the perfect girly touch for my otherwise all black desk area. Especially handy for your everyday pieces that you can have at the ready to speed up the painful morning process of applying our war paint for the day ahead.

      

On the top plate I have placed a few of my favourite jewellery pieces that I tend to wear a lot. Items too pretty to store away in a jewellery box. 

      

When the time comes, I will use this to display delicious cupcakes in my new apartment as I love to bake but I thought it was a cute idea you guys might want to try out for your vanity at home. Something like this could also be gorgeous with your favourite perfumes displayed in your bathroom.

      

Hope you like this. Love Jen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment