Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Protein Power

It finally arrived! I have been so excited for my Protein World package to arrive with my Slender Blend order and yesterday, it came.


A giant yellow box with a huge Protein World logo on the side was a little mortifying arriving into the workplace, however it will be worth it in the long run.

Included in the parcel is the Slender Blend protein tub, I chose the Strawberry flavour and it is devine, a bottle of Fat Melter tablets and a bottle of Multi Vitamins. Also included was the beaker, scoop and a recipe booklet for all fab ideas on what to make with your protein.



After a grooling workout of Thai Boxing and a 30 minute kettlebell workout, a shake was in order. I mixed myself up four scoops of Strawberry Slender Blend Protein, a cup of frozen strawberries, three tablespoons of frozen yoghurt, five fluid ounces of water and a couple of ice cubes.


Compared to other protein brands that I have tried, this strawberry flavour is very natural tasting. After my tasty smoothie I'm off for a walk with the boyfriend and the puppy.

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer, I wanted to have your feedback about the Slender Blend? After 4 weeks did you had any results? Thanks! M.

    ReplyDelete